Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So it begins

So I have had the most exciting and stressful month of my life. That's a pretty bold statement I know. But look at this. In the last month I have been pushing my music career more than ever. Trying my hardest to help book dates for tour, and I have been in the process of buying my first home.
I must be crazy.
God has been doing amazing thing though. I can't wait to go and play my songs to others across the country. This is what I have wanted to do my entire life and know I am on the brink!
As I go for two weeks I ask that you not only pray for me and Rusty, but you also pray for our wives, who will be in a new city without us.

Thanks for all your support and prayers and I will be back soon to blog about the tour!!!

Peace


ryanshelley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment