Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Final Countdown

One of the greatest Rock ballades of all time has to be " The Final Countdown" By Europe. That song can pretty much some up this last week for me.

As all two of my readers know, I am moving to Melbourne, FL the end of July to help plant a new church. This week will mark my last in the wonderful city of Jacksonville. I have called it my home for 5 years, but it's time for me to say goodbye.

I have been blessed by so many people in this city and all I have to say is THANK YOU.
We will not be going alone. My pastor of 9 years will be the head of Grace Church so that will be sweet, and also my bassist and great friend Rusty and His wife will be making the move as well(they kinda already have, long story don't have the time to get into it.)

The countdown has begun and next Thursday July 30th my wife and I will be loading a rental truck with all our stuff and driving south to our new home.

Well, for now I am going to a BBQ with some friends so until next time...

peace


RyanShelley.com

1 comment:

  1. Make that all 3 of your readers now. OCF is really going to miss the Shelleys, but we'll be keeping our eyes on you...forever fans!

    ReplyDelete