Sunday, August 23, 2009

TOUR and a New Home!

So tour was great. God is doing amazing things in this country and I am honored that I was able to worship with so many cool people.

Although we had an awesome time on the road, it was a lot of work. Not only did I never sleep, but I had to drive a ton. Oh yeah, we broke down twice. The first time was in Mississippi. The fuel pump stopped pumping and well, the car would not go. So we sent Kelly and Rusty to get help and Chris and I set up and play an amazing set on the side of the Highway. One guy even stopped to talk for a while, All in all it was a pretty good brake down.
The car wasn't fixed in time for us to play in Slidell, LA. So they sent someone to come get us. They had to drive an hour just to pick us up. We got there right on time and God did some awesome things.

The second brake down was not as fun. It was about 5 am and we were cruising down 95, making great time might I add, out of no where the car screamed at us and then died...for real. The engine was destroyed. Super lame.

But we made it back in one piece and with lots of great memories.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...

Ryan

Ryanshelley.com
PS: Got a new house......crazy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment