Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rainy Days and Lasagna

So yet again we have another rainy day in the sunshine state. Beautiful. I have had quite the productive day and it's barely noon.

Delivered flowers this morning to a 400 pound florist.
Cleaned and packed the garage.
Checked the mail AND sent out a letter.
Took out the trash.
Went to the bank.
Went to Goodwill.
And ate a hefty portion of homemade lasagna. YUM!

While I would love to reward myself for this hard work with a nap, I still have too much to do. For all of you who care...as I'm sure there are many of you with this being my 3rd day as a blogger...I'm playing at Jack Rabbits in downtown Jax this weekend. I'm really excited about bringing the Gospel to a place where it's not often found. Be in prayer that the Holy Spirit will move mightily.

PEACE

ryanshelley.com

2 comments:

  1. ryan, i have to work of course, so i wont be able to make it to jackrabbits. however, my last day of work is the 16th, so i will be able to show my face at these things more often now! i am doing everything i can to get a more normal job in melbourne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im excited to see you play at jack rabbits :)

    ReplyDelete